Friday, November 18, 2011

Why Blogs, Scraps and Stories?

Why Blogs, Scraps and Stories? 
               BLOGS...               
               I love sharing thoughts, moments happy or sad, talk about places things people, games, events, everything I touched and sharing it makes me happy.
               SCRAPS...             
               I love taking or keeping souvenirs from places where I've been, things that reminds me of special moments that happen to me specially when I'm with my friends and my family.
              STORIES...
              This one makes me so excited! I love writing stories ever since, about people or  whatever it is that  my  wild  imagination is creating and  this time I like to share it you.
              I hope you'll like it!!!  (",

No comments:

Post a Comment